newbie smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

paul pelletier

Original poster
Apr 7, 2007
atlanta
hello everyone. I purchased a Char Broil water smoker from Home Depot about a month ago. I started with ribs with the assistance from Smoking Meat . com. I then tried a chicken and some brisket. everything turned out ok. I learned certain tricks from each experiance that I will attemped next time. Easter I am going to try a leg of Lamb. ( I posted a thread on the Lamb page). I live outside Atlanta and am looking forward to smoking this summer. thanks in advance for all your guidance.

Hi Paul -

Glad to meet you! We are ancious to see what kind of smokin your doing so don't forget to take lots of pictures! Ask lots of questions too!

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Welcome to the SMF
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Sorry, but have never smoked lamb, so I'm no help there. Read your post in the Lamb Section.

Welcome to SMF Paul ... and I'm glad to say we share the same first name.

I haven't tried lamb on my smoker yet, however I have enjoyed many on the rottisserie over my grill (from New Zealand ) with a fine mint sauce ......

To die for !!!

Squeezy (Paul)

Welcome to the SMF Paul. Sorry, have not smoked Lamb yet, but do let us know how you fare.

Glad you found us!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky