New to site, Not Smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
tsulcoski, glad to have you with us. You say you're not new to smoking-Tell us more about your smoking experiences and what equipment you use.

Thanks for the welcome, Most of my smoking was a cigar...just kidding.

My specialty was kielbasa, smoked over 100,000lbs to date. I worked as a butcher for an independent grocer in pa. I used a double wide refrigerator style commercial smoker that held 300 lbs a batch. It was an electric smoke house. I no longer SMOKE as part of my employment but I am still a butcher and enjoy smoking meat. I recently bought an old farmette that had a 3ft wide x 5-6 ft long and 5 ft tall block smoke house on the property. Really looking forward to my first batch in the new house.
looking for ideas on how to convert the house to a propane fueled burner with temp control. If any body has any ideas, I d love to hear them.

Thanks again

Hmm... Dream Job Smoking Butcher Kielbasa....

Welcome T.

Living in Chicago, we have the second largest polish community outside Warsaw.

SoI am blessed with plenty of options for Old World sausages.

I love the stuff.

Had bacon buns from the polish baker this morning. Good chit

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky