New Home for the Ninja Foodi

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I have been absolutely loving that Ninja Foodi. Using about every day. Is too big to go where my old air fryer is, next to microwave. My kitchen only 8 x 8 so no room for anything in there. Using my tiny dining room for storage.

523589-91eba60a6f36d958ee80eac4b4c5b979.jpg

Got this new kitchen cart with granite top for $115. Only took 3 hours to put together. I am not trusting those wheels as they do not lock into place. Might take them off. The shelf's have those things you just poke into holes and one of them not lined up right. Drilled new hole but I don't trust these either. Need to come up with better way to secure shelf's when I figure out how high want them.

20220221_114820.jpg

Anyhow here it is such as it is.

20220221_122143.jpg

And my old one. Storing most my small appliances in spare bedroom and just bring out as needed. I really need a bigger house but can't afford now that not working. Was suppose to be starter house and some how never upgraded. Come on Lotto!

Here is other cart.

20220221_121120.jpg

Looks cool Brian! Congrats on that Ninja too. I've been wanting one for a while, but, like you, no place to put it. And the Mrs. says I haven't "earned" it yet, lol. Have fun and post up some cooks on it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky