New Equipment

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bill ace 350

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Dec 28, 2013
Picked up a Camp Chef Explorer 2 burner propane camp stove yesterday.

Just ordered an All American 21.5 quart pressure canner.

Gets here this week.

Can't wait to conduct a side by side against my Presto.

Anyway, plan is to stock up early this year on canned beef, chicken and pork.

If i get a deer this fall, some of that too.

Nice let us know what you think about that canner

You are really going to like that stove. A friend of mine has one and it performs great when we can salsa and have fish fryes. Good choice 👌

RG

Boy that a big one. I just got new oven and finished cleaning up remains from when mine blew up several months ago. Amazing I did not get hurt as I was standing right in front of it. Something had blocked up the hole and the over pressure blew. What a sight to see! What a mess. Got on everything in the kitchen.

Boy that a big one. I just got new oven and finished cleaning up remains from when mine blew up several months ago. Amazing I did not get hurt as I was standing right in front of it. Something had blocked up the hole and the over pressure blew. What a sight to see! What a mess. Got on everything in the kitchen.
That happened to my mom when i was a kid. Beef stew on a stucco ceiling!!!!!

You are really going to like that stove. A friend of mine has one and it performs great when we can salsa and have fish fryes. Good choice 👌

RG
Thanks! Was looking at them last fall.

Saw a display model at Running's. Looked very well built, Amazon reviews were good. I grabbed one. Could have saved 10 bucks on Amazon, but decided not to wait. Will set it up soon and see how easily i can control the temps. i see a lot of salt potatoes and sweet corn being cooked on it this summer.

Can't wait to see what you think if it and put it to use! We love ours...and it's a tank! My wife was leary about them as well as her grandma had one blow up on her as well...chicken debris all over the kitchen and company coming over. This was years ago and thankfully she wasn't hurt. But with the extra pressure relief she is loving our All American.

Ryan

Have you used your All American yet? Was reading through your other post on hot or cold pack and saw this thread.

Ryan

Picked up a Camp Chef Explorer 2 burner propane camp stove yesterday.

Just ordered an All American 21.5 quart pressure canner.

Gets here this week.

Can't wait to conduct a side by side against my Presto.

Anyway, plan is to stock up early this year on canned beef, chicken and pork.

If i get a deer this fall, some of that too.
This is thinking ahead in our current environment. You will be glad you did the pressure canner.

I need to get me a larger pressure canner. Post a review when you use it...
You would love the All American Inda...very well built, a bit on the heavy side, and not cheap. Took me a long time to convince my wife that they were safe...her grandma had one blow years ago, plastered the kitchen with chicken and company was coming. But with this one she feels safe and loves using it. If I remember correctly we bought the 21 quart.
And I should add...I bought it expecting it to long outlive me!

Ryan

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky