Need some help with a brisket pls...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Now that's a smoke ring!
sausage.gif

Nice job on your first brisket.... my first wasn't nearly that sucessfull.... lol. How did it turn out? Moist? Good flavor?

Now that's a smoke ring!
sausage.gif

Nice job on your first brisket.... my first wasn't nearly that sucessfull.... lol. How did it turn out? Moist? Good flavor?
lol... thanks. not my first brisket, but it was my second brisket that was edible in the end...  my first couple of briskets the neighbors dog wouldn't even eat... This one turned out real well, smoked with pecan wood and oak lump charcoal. Think I may be getting the hang of this finally. It was a 13.5 lb Angus brisket. Very moist and great flavor. Thanks to all on this board that has answered my many questions in the past.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky