mp3's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rc4u

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 4, 2015
to bad we cant attach mp3's as i have a lot of old stuff like , carlin, foxworthy. chris rock, eddy murphy, al yankovic , david allen coe. live recordings ,,ect..
I downloaded when phone lines where used, took days, n days. but was legal then,, anybody remember the program ???? starts with a N

anybody want em emailed i have the nasty carlins, from '70's to foxworthy redenecks.. and lots of not politicly correct live stuff

Napster and Limelight were my go to's. Used to have an unbelieveable amount of stuff downloaded. I remember Metallica suing Napster!

Reactions: zwiller
ya i have loads of old music.

Not a comedian but look up Wes Harrison, "Mr sound effects " I grew up listening to a tape my uncle had of him... pretty much had it memorized! Was awesome at making sounds with his mouth, it would be so cool to do what he did!

Ryan

OMG I had a Creative Nomad Jukebox and I bet I still have it. Was LOADED with music from Napster. That kept me entertained for several years of 2 day crew changes. MP3 is that still a thing?

Forgive me for I have sinned .......................... a lot worse than this :emoji_laughing:

I just threw out a bunch of old files / discs . Still have a bunch down there .

dont know why but i bought a bitcoin, and now i have so many mp3's why would i delete em???

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky