Masterbuilt and A-maze-n tray

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dsloms

Original poster
Apr 16, 2020
Hey everyone. Back again with another question about the a-maze-n tray. I have a masterbuilt electric smoker MES 140. Was looking to get an a-maze-n tray to use pellets with. Looking to see how you guys set it up in the smoker. And if anyone has any pictures to go with will be helpful. Thanks I’m advance.
~Dan

Check out Bearcarver Bearcarver index. He turns out great stuff with a 'lectric and tray.
Jim

Hey everyone. Back again with another question about the a-maze-n tray. I have a masterbuilt electric smoker MES 140. Was looking to get an a-maze-n tray to use pellets with. Looking to see how you guys set it up in the smoker. And if anyone has any pictures to go with will be helpful. Thanks I’m advance.
~Dan
Take a picture of the inside of yours so people can give you suggestions.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky