Maple Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Poppy1611

Original poster
Feb 23, 2019
Got the recipe for this one from Smoking-Meat.com and it turned out great. I wish the skin was a little more crispy but it was still the best part. I love hearing all the mmmmms while the family eats. Super simple and delicious. If you haven't done this one you should.
20190316_133926.jpg
20190316_163113.jpg

Will have to give this a try next time I do up a yard bird.

Did up smoked salmon with rub, maple syrup and brown sugar. It turned out great.

Reactions: Poppy1611
We've done this and they are really good. Jeff's Naked rub is a great rub and I keep Maple syrup in the cabnet now because of this exact recipe. It makes a good chicken for sure.

Your bird looks mighty tasty. Nicely done. I'm not a fan of Maple syrup(go figure living in VT.) but thinking of substituting it with honey.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky