Input on a Garmin Instinct watch

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
So this isnt Meat or joke related but I am going to throw this out there for some input from the smoky masses!
I am currently considering purchasing a Garmin Instinct tactical watch. I have read up some on it, but would like some real field data good or bad from anyone that has/had experience with this model! Out of 143,000 members, hopefully 1 or 2 of you guys have some input on this!

Absolutely love mine. Great battery live and just a great watch. I'm sure you already bought one though.....lol
Thanks lol! Where i work had them 50% off. I knew I wanted one, but screwed around and they sold out!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky