INKBIRD Father's Day Gifts, Up to 70% Off discount!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
In order to celebrate Father's Day, we offer discounts on the following products for parents, and quickly choose satisfactory gifts for they.:emoji_blush:

30% OFF for 1500FT Wireless Meat Thermometer IRF-4S IPX5 with 4 Probes Perfect fot parent who dont like link to phone and pay attention to phone privacy.👨‍👩‍👦
:emoji_white_check_mark:Deal price: $41.99 VS Original price:$75.99

40% OFF for 150ft Bluetooth Meat Thermometer IBT-4XS with 4 Probes & Instant Read Thermometer IHT-1P Combo Perfect for parent who like bluetooth.👨‍👩‍👦
:emoji_white_check_mark:Deal price: $38.99 VS Original price:$64.99

40% OFF for Vacuum Sealer Machine With Starter Set & Vacuum Sealed Food Storage Containers 3-pc Set (1.3Cup & 3.4Cup & 5.1Cup) Combo Perfect for parent who need food storage food preservation.👨‍👩‍👦
:emoji_white_check_mark:Deal price: $47.99 VS Original price:$79.99

70% OFF for 2.76"x2.56"x1.18" Readable Digital Food Thermometer BG-CT2C with 2 probes Perfect fot parent who dont like link to phone and pay attention to phone privacy.👨‍👩‍👦
:emoji_white_check_mark:Deal price: $5.69 VS Original price:$18.99

50% OFF for Gravity Electric Rechargeable Salt and Pepper Grinder Perfect for parent who have joint pain, manual inconvenience.👨‍👩‍👦
:emoji_white_check_mark:Deal price: $12.49
VS Original price:$24.99

50% OFF for Stainless Color Probes 4-Pack Set Replacement for Wi-Fi Meat Thermometer IBBQ-4T Perfect for parent who have 4T thermometer.👨‍👩‍👦
:emoji_white_check_mark:Deal price: $14.99 VS Original price:$29.99

50% OFF for Replacement Colored Probes 4-Pack Kit for Bluetooth Meat Thermometer IBT-4XS/IBT-6XS Perfect for parent who have 4XS/6XS thermometer.👨‍👩‍👦
:emoji_white_check_mark:Deal price: $14.99
VS Original price:$29.99

70% OFF for Inkbird Heat Resistant Grilling Gloves Perfect for protect parents hands when BBQ/Grill.
:emoji_white_check_mark:Deal price: $5.09 VS Original price:$16.99

Last edited:
Reactions: pushok2018
This was posted today, but I don’t see how you get that price? Link isn’t correct?
Hi friend.May i know wich link isn’t correct?And u need to click the coupon box,will get it at a great price!!Jaya

Thanks Jaya I just ordered another pepper grinder.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.