hi from michigan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
hey teacup, welcome to the board, where abouts in mich, was hoping to see some more michiganders on here
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

Welcome, You'll love this site.

By the way I am orginally from Ohio so Go BUCKS... sorry instinct when I see Michigan...

i live in Mount Morris,MI but am originally from ontario canada

at present i am not using any smoker

i startd out using my buddies little chief smoker....didnt like that but gave me a start

then went to a brinkman.... was alot better but didnt like it alot

decided that the only way i was going to get what i wanted was to come up with a better idea

i got ahold of an industrial oven.. size was 3ft wide X 1.5ft deep X 4ft high
it had two doors that opened like a cabinet.... 4 stainless steel trays

propane burner under it in winter and electric in summer

here's some crude drawings..lol

Welcome to the forum teacup13! It's nice to see all these new arrivals.

What a find that industrial oven was. I'd sure like to come across something like that myself.

Tim

Welcome to the SMF Teacup13. Glad you deciced to join us. That looks like quite the smoker you are planning. Post some pics if you can, would love to see what the oven/smoker looks like.

Welcome aboard Teacup.

Getting to be as many Michaganers as Missourians here.
icon_biggrin.gif

Are you using your new smoker/oven yet?

the crude drawing i made was of my actual smoker... used it for about 3years but had to leave it at my moms when i moved down to the usa..
it was actually a lab oven(was new in crate when i got it)
something like this but an older model and not digital
INP%20600.jpg

Glad that you decided to join us, teacup! There is always room for one more. Looking forward to pics of your smoker.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky