Happy memorial day!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

stormtrooper

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 16, 2016
Michigan
I' m putting a small dent in the animal kingdom today. In the smoker goes ribs, turkey thighs, and Turkey breast that i brined in a simple dr. Pepper brine. Grilling up som pork chops and chicken breasts as well. Should be a great smoke and fun day. Hope you all have a great day too!

I' m putting a small dent in the animal kingdom today. In the smoker goes ribs, turkey thighs, and Turkey breast that i brined in a simple dr. Pepper brine. Grilling up som pork chops and chicken breasts as well. Should be a great smoke and fun day. Hope you all have a great day too!

Enjoy the day but remember the purpose.
hqdefault.jpg

Sounds delicious, let us know how it turned out!

Everything but the chicken breast came out really great! The chicken was a total loss, looked like a giant marshmallow thats cooked too long. Turned my back for 2 minutes and poof , garbage lol. I was able to salvage some of the meat from it but still hurts my heart to throw away good food. My dog wouldnt even eat it lol.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky