grillzilla got up to 300 degrees

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beagleboy

Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Washington Dc area
getting Grillzilla ready for the floor
f9b46c3d_DSCF0500.jpg
8ff4fa5b_DSCF0503.jpg
0e686a73_DSCF0506.jpg
03f74dbc_DSCF0507.jpg

Wow that is gonna be a big unit for sure - cant wait to see the finished product

Lookin good!

I think I may try out your idea on the rf plate on my #2 rf pipe build.

Looks Great!

I keep lookin' for your posts---Don't want to miss any.

This thing is Awesome! 
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Bearcarver

thanks for the positive feedback you guys are giving the fire box is 40" wide 32" deep and 28" high I sparked it up Monday and got it up to 200 degrees all the way across and i did'nt weld everything up tight yet i have to make a couple of modifications but its better than first fire box I had on there
93a7b628_DSCF0415.jpg
b0b15baf_DSCF0526.jpg
5ee43b89_DSCF0530.jpg

only one problem i have to go back and modify  the firebox door it warp on me and the hinges are'nt holding up to well
dc92f4a2_DSCF0538.jpg
f07dc727_DSCF0539.jpg

Last edited:
Holy Sh....

Its as long as your house.
icon_eek.gif

What is the tank, an old Japanese Sub.

Now when you spend all the mortgage money on food to fill up that bad boy and foreclose, you can move right into the smoker
icon_mrgreen.gif

Looking good

Just remember to check inside for small pets, neighborhood children BEFORE you fire it up... lol.

Looking good!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

HAHAHAHAHA!!! we got jokes keep them coming there pretty funny had to take a little break from building Grillzilla hope to be sand blasting and painting her soon will post more pics when I get to that stage, thanks for all of your comments and feed back

Last edited:
Should have a door on one end to run a herd of cows in one end, line 'em up & smoke 'em on the hoof !

All kidding aside Beagleboy, I can't wait to see this sucker in action!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky