Greetings from newbie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mushroomboots

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 4, 2018
Hello All. Been here off and on for a while, but I don't think I ever introduced myself. My name is Erika. I'm a semi-skilled home cook, food obsessed. I live in Potomac, Montana outside of Missoula and am a part-time nurse. I think this forum is absolutely terrific, and I check it out when I have questions or when I simply want to be inspired by some serious grillers. Thanks for all the great stuff and advice!

Welcome from Iowa! Glad you joined us. If you ever have questions just ask...someone will have the answer for you.

Ryan

Erika , welcome from another food obsessed person in Ohio! Jump right in and post up some food!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky