Gotta forgive me-but I had to use the O**N

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dutch, hope your back is better! If not, crawl into the chiropractor and walk out a new man! (had back operatons and 3 ruptured discs, know what you're goin' through - when you're a meat cutter it's not if.. it's when!)
Nuttin' wrong with the oven... yer smoker's an oven too.. just hard to git lump to burn around the electric element, and no vent to control it, plus it comes up thru the burners and blackens all your pans.. (that's ok tho.. they smell niicceee!)!
With the lathe you can turn bases for flower arrangements, bowls for said arrangements, clock faces, coasters she can cork and decorate, etc....

Hope you get to feeling better Dutch. There is no pain like back pain...unless it's a toothache...naw, they are the same beast. Take care man.

Got a bottle of Liquid Smoke in the cupboard-haven't used it in years. I used to use it when making jerky and drying it in the food dehydrator. The smoked kosher salt that I used added a bit of smokiness to the brisket.

As for using the youngest son to run the smoker-well he wasn't home, spent the weekend building decks with his brother-in-law. MT says he wants to learn but it seems that when I fire up the smoker he isn't around or if he's around he quickly disappears.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky