good budget friendly wood/charcoal grills?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
But can you get a decent budget friendly Argentinian grill...? My assumption is probably not
Probably not - that's why I mentioned the kettle add-ons. I spent way more on my Santa Maria/Argentinian grill then I meant to but it's an awesome grill!

Attachments

• PXL_20230812_192329241.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230812_192329241.MP.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: BigW.
I like using Oklahoma Joe's grill a lot. I don't use my bigger grills as often as I used to. I can easily cook for just two people on this grill, and I don't waste any charcoal. It heats up faster and uses a lot less fuel to cook than my larger grills. I can reverse sear a couple steaks on it by putting the fuel on one side and closing off the air. When I'm ready to sear, I open the air gate all the way. The cleaning tray works, but it can get a little messy. It's not bad, though. I've had it for a few months and love it more than anything.

Last edited:
Look around your area, Craigslist or Market place, and garage sales.
You can find one of the old American made Kettles for $20 to $50 if you look around.
Buy a Weber, you won't be sorry. I just sold one that I got for free at a garage sale for $40.
Im always looking for a 26" Weber, haven't found on at a decent price yet, which is all I need to know about them, people love them .

I've had a Kettle on my patio for the past 35 years. And I'll have one there till I'm no longer able to use it, they put me in a nursing home, or I die.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky