friday cook with qview brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ill attest to the mustard taste. Used it on the beef sunday, and not a hint of mustard anywhere. I like the worshtershire( thats probably not right. lol) sauce idea instead of mustard. Sounds good

Looks great BGC! Im thawin a small one as we speak. Im torn btween trying to duplicate (or immitate) rons pastrami, or just rubbing the daylights out of it and smoking plain. Im assuming that you didnt float away in all of the rain?

ya ike made my smoke a disaster outside. thats why i was forced to finish in oven. hell though after foil whats the difference in that than an elect smoker? the first 12 hrs in the coals searing and apple wood the brinkman did its job. after i foiled the elect oven and timer seat at 235 for 5 hrs. wasnt any different than a elect smoker. turned out so good i wouldnt hesitate to finish like that again.
PDT_Armataz_01_04.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky