FREEZER CURING CHAMBER STARTED.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I did miss that.
No worries....there is so much information contained in that book that it is easy to miss stuff. I find that as my knowledge base is expanding, I learn more every time I reread the book. It's more of the small details I pick up on. I am probably on reread #12 right now....

Yes, I currently have 4 of his books. My nose is in these constantly and always seeing “new stuff” as it becomes relevant. You are very thorough, Inda. I appreciate that. Everyone interested in this subject should own Marianski’s books. Invaluable.

Reactions: indaswamp
There is only an on or off on this humidifier. Funny, the dehumidifier was not taking in as much as I thought it would. I lowered the humidity on controller and the dehumidifier started taking in more water. I think the real tweaking will begin once there is product in there. I thank you guys for the input and am filing away the advice. I will have to get a copy of this book. I have to think that while there are some hard and fast rules, each individual chamber will have it's own quirks. I will keep posting with each improvement and will likely have my first product in the chamber in seven to ten days.

Reactions: SmokinEdge
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky