Floridian here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You are a rare breed. And naturally you hate the rat kingdom.
Most crackers dont appreciate the population influx. According to statics it's changing lately
smile.gif

I hop it does. Imalready planning where to locate a rig with a smokestack so i dont grease my motorcycles
icon_biggrin.gif

welcome to the smf. These guys are a great bunch of help. Go Dolphins.
I'm a Dolphin fan stuck out here in Utah.

Hi Scotty!...Welcome to the SMF!...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
...Glad to have you aboard!...

Check out the 'Top Downloads' page...There's some stuff there that'll
go hand in hand with Tulsa Jeff's Free 5 Day eCourse to help you along!...

Until later...

Well, I am Floridian and have lived here 54 years and 11 months, even then after being kidnapped at the age of 3 months from Corning, NY and transplanted, my southern friends still do no consider me a southerner. Probably because I don't care for grits.
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

But I do like okra
biggrin.gif

I have one of these and I really like it. It really concentrates the smoke, so be careful not to overdo it. It's pretty labor intensive cleaning the smoke out of it if you want to use it as a roaster and not have your food smoke-flavored, though.

It makes great ribs, I smoke them for an hour or so, then turn off the smoke and slow-cook them at 250 degrees for about 3 hours, with water (or beer) in the drip pan.

Chuck

Yesterday I put the wood chips in the lower section by mistake.
I couldnt understand why things didnt fit snugly and the smoke came out the sides instead of the vent.
My GF is still laughing and the clean up was a bear lol.

confused.gif
Now i are an expert. HA HA

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky