Easter Tri-tip, zucchini and beans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Glad to see Old Jake get put to use for what it was designed to do.

Also, having received blessings in the past as I think we all have its nice when you have the time and ability to be able to bless others is so much sweeter then the receiving. Wish I was there to lend a hand.

Great job and the food looks great.

Also are those bradley smoker racks you used for the zucchini? How long did you smoke them for? Did you sear at all or just strait smoke? And looks like just Salt and Pepper?

Reactions: flatbroke
What a great example you have shown of what being christian is all about. I admire and am inspired by both you and your wife for your pursuit of the situation at hand and your fulfillment of the need. What a gift you have given to everyone who needed you.

You both are blessed. And Big Jake is blessed now too!

Kim

Glad to see Old Jake get put to use for what it was designed to do.

Also, having received blessings in the past as I think we all have its nice when you have the time and ability to be able to bless others is so much sweeter then the receiving. Wish I was there to lend a hand.

Great job and the food looks great.

Also are those bradley smoker racks you used for the zucchini? How long did you smoke them for? Did you sear at all or just strait smoke? And looks like just Salt and Pepper?
Thanks, I wish you were here to help as well. I could have put Michael to work LOL. The racks are Winco Doughnut baskets. can be found on amazon or Ole hickory, but cheaper on amazon. they are nickel plated. they come in two sizes, the ones in pic are 16x26 i can fit 1 front to back on top rack, two side to side on middle and bottom racks. They make a smaller 12x18 I use at times but i like that for the cambro as it slides in and I can set aluminum full pans on them and they dont bend. The zuccini was in for 1.5-2 hrs, depending on the placement in the smoker. I find the zuccini cooks much better in the baskets Vs aluminum pans. Like way better. I had two half pans of zukes for us to eat, and while good they are not as good as the basket cooked. Jake took longer time to come to temperature than i had expected. but lesson learned. I seasoned everything with the same seasoning, local called Mansmith https://www.amazon.com/Mansmiths-Go...ords=mansmith+seasoning&qid=1681134243&sr=8-1

What a great example you have shown of what being christian is all about. I admire and am inspired by both you and your wife for your pursuit of the situation at hand and your fulfillment of the need. What a gift you have given to everyone who needed you.

You both are blessed. And Big Jake is blessed now too!

Kim
Awe, Thank you!! To God be the glory.

Reactions: smokin peachey
I don't know any bible verses, but you are good people FB. The food looks amazing.

Point for sure
Chris

Sorry I missed this at first, But glad I found.

You and your wife did a great and thankful thing , going above and beyond for
folks that really needed a nice meal and the warmth of thankfulness.

Blessing of every kind to you both.

David

Sorry I missed this at first, But glad I found.

You and your wife did a great and thankful thing , going above and beyond for
folks that really needed a nice meal and the warmth of thankfulness.

Blessing of every kind to you both.

David
Thank you for the kind words David. It is was pleasure. We received a couple calls from people asking if they can help next time. Had 2 more offer to help pay for expenses next time. I’m hoping this turns in to a more frequent occurrence.

Well done! The world does what it does but how we react and treat others is what makes the world a better place! :emoji_clap:

Thank you for the kind words David. It is was pleasure. We received a couple calls from people asking if they can help next time. Had 2 more offer to help pay for expenses next time. I’m hoping this turns in to a more frequent occurrence.

You did a great help and a good kick start to restart helping people in need , with your kindness and help that is always needed.
You got the ball rolling again and now folks are helping you help them out.

Good on you and you wife.

David

You did a great help and a good kick start to restart helping people in need , with your kindness and help that is always needed.
You got the ball rolling again and now folks are helping you help them out.

Good on you and you wife.

David
Yes sir. It’s great to hear from people wanting to help. Thank you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky