Drums & Thighs (Ninja Made)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bet it tasted Mighty good !!
Gotta Love that Ninja!!

Bear
Needed a couple more minutes than yours. Next time go 10 minutes after turn. They where really good. I think I perfer no sauce as the skin nice and crispy. I would encourage everyone to get one of these Ninja's. They have no idea how good this thing is!

Needed a couple more minutes than yours. Next time go 10 minutes after turn. They where really good. I think I perfer no sauce as the skin nice and crispy. I would encourage everyone to get one of these Ninja's. They have no idea how good this thing is!
Yup, that's why we love those Boneless & Skinless Thighs too!!
They're such a pleasure to eat, when they come from the Ninja.
The sauce & the Hi Heat seem to make their own new skin!!
We Love It !!

Bear

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
Nice out today and thinking vortec thighs but that Ninja makes such great chicken its hard not to use it!
Yup---The way things are here, we eat so little, even if I could grill, it wouldn't be worth uncovering & firing up my Weber for our Supper. The Ninja is perfect.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky