Dinner rolls

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
He‘s what I’ve made many times and they are wonderful. Here is the ingredient list. You can follow the procedure on her web site.
Ingredients (for 6 rolls) Serves 3 to 4
  • 3 tablespoons butter
  • ½ cup cold milk
  • 2 tablespoons sugar
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  • 1 large egg
  • 2 teaspoons dry yeast
  • 1 ½ cups plus ¼ cup all purpose flour
  • 1 egg white
Website is maangchi.com. Lots of other great recipes also.

Reactions: jcam222
I'm with you. Mine always turn into croutons :emoji_disappointed:
Use the kitchenaid all the time to mix with dough hook. Don't know if it's from working to much or to little ?

I made these last week - they're slider buns which are really just dinner rolls. I used the amylase but you can skip if you don't have any.

I going to give these a try to go with my Thanksgiving meatloaf. Now if I can just figure out how to peel potatoes with one arm. I so ready to put this shoulder surgery behind me!

I am diabetic these days but I have a Aunt that use to make the best potato rolls I have ever eaten, they were very heavy for the size. She is still with us even though my uncle is gone , I will hit her up for the recipe the next time I get a chance to talk to her. good things need to be shared or it don't do any good to

try these ! I made them for thanksgiving its actualy a hoagie roll recipie I just made them smaller !
1 1/2 teaspoon yeast
1 1/2 cups warm water
3 teaspoons sugar
2 table spoons olive oil
2 teaspoons kosher salt
4 cups of flour

mix yeast sugar and warm water together and let proof for five min
add olive oil to wet mixture
add salt to flour then mix all together
let rise for 45 mins to an hour
punch down then divede into equal parts of what ever size you want le rise again 30 to 45 min
bake at 375 till light brown

Attachments

• ytf.jpg
    ytf.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: TNJAKE
He‘s what I’ve made many times and they are wonderful. Here is the ingredient list. You can follow the procedure on her web site.
Ingredients (for 6 rolls) Serves 3 to 4
  • 3 tablespoons butter
  • ½ cup cold milk
  • 2 tablespoons sugar
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  • 1 large egg
  • 2 teaspoons dry yeast
  • 1 ½ cups plus ¼ cup all purpose flour
  • 1 egg white
Website is maangchi.com. Lots of other great recipes also.

Think try these today.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky