Deerburgers (And Lots More!!)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Looks like pudding, MY-T-FINE  Going to have to give your mix a try. The only time I add pork or pork fat to my grind is to package for meatballs or meatloaf.
Thanks!!

Give it a try----Nobody here would eat Straight Venison ground for Burgers.

My Dad used to do that, and nobody liked it.

Bear

Well, I'm just a tad late, John.  GREAT looking meal.  By the looks of that one pic, only the cat was eating the deviled eggs, LOL.  If I had been there there might have been 2 left on the plate instead of only 2 gone.

I'm glad Richie asked for the slaw recipe--I'll be trying that out for sure.  And the strawberry pie looks fantastic.

points.gif

Gary

Well, I'm just a tad late, John.  GREAT looking meal.  By the looks of that one pic, only the cat was eating the deviled eggs, LOL.  If I had been there there might have been 2 left on the plate instead of only 2 gone.

I'm glad Richie asked for the slaw recipe--I'll be trying that out for sure.  And the strawberry pie looks fantastic.

points.gif

Gary
LOL---Thank You Richie!!

I didn't even notice Smokey was right there by my plate until you said that !!

That Pic was before we started eating---A lot of the Deviled Eggs were consumed minutes after.

LOL---And Smokey didn't get any!

And Thanks for the Points!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky