Crab Stuffed Mushrooms on the PBC

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

millerbuilds

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 13, 2013
Little Elm, TX
Cooking up a Flank steak and some Veggies, I decided we needed something else. My wife had picked up some crab meat for some crab dip, but ended up only using one can. So... what the heck lets try stuffing some shrooms with crab meat and fixings.

Cleaned and pulled the stems from the shrooms, chopped up the stems added some onions, garlic and butter and sauteed it.
IMG_2175.jpg

IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2177.jpg

Panko, garlic, crab meat, Parmesan Cheese, salt, black pepper & onion powder
IMG_2179.jpg

Sauteed onions and chopped stems

IMG_2178.jpg

My 8 year old helper

IMG_2181.jpg

Stuffed and ready for the smoker....I had some extra mix, so decided to stuff a tomato...We will see how that works out! LOL I added some butter (cause that always makes things better) along with some white wine.

IMG_2182.jpg

And into the PBC with some cherry wood.

More to come....

Smoke ON!

- Jason

Attachments

• IMG_2182.jpg
    IMG_2182.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
All done and only one left over for tomorrow!
I am glad I did them with Cherry wood, anything stronger would have been too much. I will increase the amount of cheese and back down the amount of onions when I do them next time.
IMG_2183.jpg

IMG_2184.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2187.jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

It added to an already great meal!

Thanks for looking,

Smoke ON!

- Jason

Attachments

• IMG_2182.jpg
    IMG_2182.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: zippy12
great looking meal, tell your son nice job!
Thank much Jim!
He loves to BBQ and smoke, I happy that he is following in my footsteps. He has created his own rib rub (not as much heat as his Dads) and loves to make ribs!

Smoke ON!

- Jason

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky