Cover For Digital MB Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Needing one myself. I know nothing about WOOT, But have been looking around on Amazon. Seems you can pay as much as you want for the samething. This looks about as inexpensive as they get, but no details about the material.

Woot just buys a volume of things that the seller doesnt think they can sell, gets a.really good deal, and passes on to buyer.

Needing one myself. I know nothing about WOOT, But have been looking around on Amazon. Seems you can pay as much as you want for the samething. This looks about as inexpensive as they get, but no details about the material.
I just bought that Ninja 6 + 1 from woot . Didn't have any issues , but just not my normal online vender .
I had heard before that the covers leak and don't last long . For 14 bucks I'd give it a shot if I was looking for one .

I've had good luck with cheap covers the last few years. A couple decades ago, you got what you paid for, but I see no need to pay more today.

I got the largest heavy duty of the three for my Mes 40 years ago so air circulates. Measure the outside of your smoker including the handle.
Unicook Smoker Cover, 40 Inch Electric Smoker Cover, Heavy Duty Waterproof Smoker Grill Cover, Fade and UV Resistant Vertical Smoker Cover, 28" W x 22" D x 39" H https://a.co/d/3C9TYor

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky