Couple pizzas / Different method

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A lot of thought and work into those pies Rich, Like! I've thought about putting the sausage on raw before but haven't brought myself to try it out yet. I most often make a thick crust that goes sauce, mozz, pepperoni, salami, then about 3/4 pound of my cabernet-garlic sausage, then peppers and onions. I figure if I put the sausage on raw it'll get too greasy. RAY

Reactions: chopsaw
DanMcG DanMcG
Not sure if you're close to a GFS , but this is some cheese they sell at the one I go to . I've never had it , but it's about the same ingredients and a processed cheese .
IMG_4814.jpg

Those Pizzas look awesome, Rich. Great work and perfectly cooked all around. Excellent planning and ideas on that Oven usage.

They all look good to me Rich, great job

Point for sure
Chris

A lot of thought and work into those pies Rich, Like! I've thought about putting the sausage on raw before but haven't brought myself to try it out yet.
Really not bad on the work end of it . I'm guilty of to many or to much toppings . Less is more here I think .
Thanks for looking and the comments .

those Pizzas look awesome, Rich.
Thanks Mike . Really good run on these .

They all look good to me Rich, great job
Thanks Chris . Plan was to use a Kettle , but then switched up due to rain and heat / humidity .

All three of those pies look great!
Thanks bud . I had looked at some videos , and saw your thread using the broiler .
I think next run I'll use the cast iron pizza pan on the bottom , and maybe bump the heat up .

Reactions: kevin james
On the pizza oven thing. I read that you can make a stack of bricks and top with some plate steel to replicate a pizza oven on the grill for cheap. Also, the knock offs are really starting to drive the prices down. I owe you a thank you since when I looked around I found a good deal and finally pulled the trigger on a toy I've want a long time.

pulled the trigger on a toy I've want a long time.
Man that's cool .
Yeah I'm working on a few different ideas . Have some parts coming tomorrow . We'll see were it goes . I have no problem spending some money on a pizza oven , but just seems for the time it takes to cook a couple pizzas I could spend it a better way .
I do think propane is the way to go .

Reactions: zwiller
Great looking pizzas! Nothing like a good home made dough. I'm doing the low carb thing right now but when I was making pizzas I found out about using
Diastatic Malt Powder. Game changer for me when it came to the crust I was looking for.

Hmmm......roughly 5 hr drive. You could have a couple of those pies ready when I get there just in time for supper. Looks darn good.
Jim

Each one of those pies is a masterpiece.
Thanks for the comment . Appreciate that .
Great looking pizzas! Nothing like a good home made dough.
Thanks bud . I agree . The store bought stuff is really good too . Hit it right ,and it's marked down to a dollar for 16 oz. bag .
Hmmm......roughly 5 hr drive. You could have a couple of those pies ready when I get there just in time for supper. Looks darn good.
Thanks Jim . I do have some mixed up and sitting in the fridge .

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky