Char-Griller 2727 Cover

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kevina12

Original poster
Apr 5, 2016
Welcome KevinA12.

I bought a generic cover from Home Depot I think it was for about, 25-30 dollars.  It's not form fitting, but it keeps the weather off when not cooking.

Thanks Cliffcarter!  I'll get a picture posted this evening.

Fpmich - checkout the link to Amazon for the 5555 model, it actually fits nicely.  The hole for the smoke stack is a good fit and its large enough to accommodate the firewood box attachment.  Currently, I don't have the firewood box attachment and the cover is slightly large but still provides good coverage.

Last edited:
*oops can’t seem to delete post*
Just measured my cooking chamber it’s 35” so #5555 won’t fit as its for a 30” cooking chamber. Thanks guys

Hate to hijack your post but ...I have the CG Smokin champ md#1624 and having a hard time finding a cover. Anyone have any idea of the #5555 cover will fit ? The pic on the package looks like it should. Thanks for any advise.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky