Called in sick

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

culpepersmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 16, 2010
Split between Michigan and Texas
It’s going to be one of those rare December days in northern Michigan where the temperature is above 45°. Had to light the smoker and call my boss and tell him I’m not working today. 😁 IMG_4027.jpeg

Hate your sick.. :emoji_wink: But im glad to see your staying warm by the fire and getting a little smoke therapy.

Jim

• Haha
Reactions: gmc2003
Oddly enough we just had a HR policy update meeting. We now have two new holidays to go with the 10 we had and our choice of when to use them. Also 3 official sick days to use. Salaried employees had this but not a set number of days every year.
So now I gotta figure out the use 7 weeks time off every year. Woe is me! LoL

Reactions: jcam222
Oddly enough we just had a HR policy update meeting. We now have two new holidays to go with the 10 we had and our choice of when to use them. Also 3 official sick days to use. Salaried employees had this but not a set number of days every year.
So now I gotta figure out the use 7 weeks time off every year. Woe is me! LoL
Dang! 7 weeks?

Jim

Been there 30+ years. So I earned my time. New hires only need to get to 10 years for five weeks.
Holy crap!! I did 34 years and they maxed us at 5 weeks. 7 weeks is awesome!! Last couple salary raises I told them I'd rather have extra days off lol.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky