Brisket in smoker overnight?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
FYI.... I am sold on Alex Collins, Marquis Goodwin, and Keelan Cole. DO NOT go WR/WR in the first 2 rounds! Good luck with the brisket! It will be worth getting up early for. Plenty of good advice here. Keep an eye on that thing!

FYI.... I am sold on Alex Collins, Marquis Goodwin, and Keelan Cole. DO NOT go WR/WR in the first 2 rounds! Good luck with the brisket! It will be worth getting up early for. Plenty of good advice here. Keep an eye on that thing!

I was in a work league and a guy who never played or even watched much football drafted 2 kickers R1 and R2 hahahahahha. To a little bit of his defense he didn't know what he was doing with the Yahoo online draft interface and that was somewhat of a contributing factor hahahaha

I was in a work league and a guy who never played or even watched much football drafted 2 kickers R1 and R2 hahahahahha. To a little bit of his defense he didn't know what he was doing with the Yahoo online draft interface and that was somewhat of a contributing factor hahahaha

Ha! Even if you know absolutely nothing about fantasy football I am not sure how that would even be something you would consider a good idea. My league is super competitive. Everyone knows their stuff so it's always a difficult draft. We usually do a cook off. I always win. This year just keeping it simple so $60 of the league dues comes to me for brisket and pork. Good luck on your draft and happy smoking!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky