Brisket flat with Q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is one of the best brisket flats I've seen.
I bet it was great, very nice cook.
Like!

Care to share your corn recipe?
I love me some good corn and I'm a chilehead too, so it sounds good to me.
You bet! Super easy. I cut the corn off the cob, dice up some onion. I do about one onion for 4-5 ears. Dice up as much jalapeno as you like, that varies depending on heat of peppers. Throw it all in a big skillet with a bunch of butter. You want a good amount of butter, I do a half to 3/4 of a stick for 4-5 ears. Fry it all up until the onions are soft (sometimes I'll give the onion and jalapeno a head start because you don't want to over cook the corn or it will get chewy). Salt and pepper to taste. Once the onions are soft, and the corn is hot, add some crispy bacon bits. I usually make my own, but an easy short cut is to use the "hormel real bacon bits". That is that! Delicious! If you want to be a little decadent, add some heavy cream when you put the corn in the skillet for a creamed bacon jalapeno corn! Best corn ever!

You bet! Super easy. I cut the corn off the cob, dice up some onion. I do about one onion for 4-5 ears. Dice up as much jalapeno as you like, that varies depending on heat of peppers. Throw it all in a big skillet with a bunch of butter. You want a good amount of butter, I do a half to 3/4 of a stick for 4-5 ears. Fry it all up until the onions are soft (sometimes I'll give the onion and jalapeno a head start because you don't want to over cook the corn or it will get chewy). Salt and pepper to taste. Once the onions are soft, and the corn is hot, add some crispy bacon bits. I usually make my own, but an easy short cut is to use the "hormel real bacon bits". That is that! Delicious! If you want to be a little decadent, add some heavy cream when you put the corn in the skillet for a creamed bacon jalapeno corn! Best corn ever!
Good recipe, I've done very similar to it.
Thanks.

Reactions: cardsfan
Costco seems to be offering a few of these. I picked up a trimmed 7.5 lb flat last weekend in the prime section. It was at the same price per # as the whole packers.

A bit to late but it was indeed a good product. Looks great.

Luckily enough I have a full brisket going since 8am as I read this .i Otherwise i would be majorly jelly ) .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky