An SMF Evolution? My Observations

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank each and every one of you for the ideas, the inspiration, and creating the desire to keep getting better....making each meal better than the last one. Y'all are nothing short of amazing!!

Robert,
Very well said! I agree 100%. this site has inspired, saved some sweat, helped in countless ways, supported regardless of how silly the question... Its just the best! Thank you for posting this and thank you to all! (PS: my wife and kids thank you too)

Reactions: tallbm
I totally agree with everyone, this has to be the best of ALL forums on the internet, like many of you I learned so much here, and hopefully helped some people. I know I actually never met any of you but it feels like I made some friends here.

Reactions: sandyut and tallbm
I have to echo what you guys have already said, and better than I would be able to say it.
Special thanks to Bearcarver for his very educational tutorials; Dave in Omak for his great sanitation advice; Chef Jimmy J for several great recipes; pops6927 for his "idiot-proof" wet brine; and thanks to our dear, departed friend, Scarbelly, for his Buffalo-injected chicken wings recipe. That is the one dish that I always get the most requests for during football season. His wings carry on his memory, and I think it's a great tribute to his BBQ mastery.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky