5th and 6th UDS BUILD THEY WILL BE U OF M BLUE AND GOLD for 2 fans below the Bridge

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What?! No Green and white?
duel.gif

Maybe paint green and white underneath then put Blue and Maize over top since we all know UofM fans secretly love State, but try to cover it! lol jk ;)

I was actually glad Michigan finally beat MSU this fall. With the all whining and excuses silenced, it's been kinda nice.
76.gif

found 7 nice drums burned the best two "out" last night the drums were one time use new clear paint thinner     carbon steel no liner
today I wire wheeled the inside and side grind ed the paint off the outside  first coat of hi-temp primer on both drums
2nd primer and blue and yellow(Maize) paint tomorrow
have the drum dollies need to paint them
charcoal baskets and steel plate diffusers are done
should be 100% complete by end of next week

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky