360 pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Had to try this in my 360 air fryer. Bought the goodies on the way home. Sorry no build shots. But I used a small ready made crust. And loaded it with sauce, cheese, onions, mushrooms, pepperoni. Only took 20 minutes in the 360. Really like the results!

P1310508.JPG

Looks good!
I have seen a bunch of posts with premade crusts, have you tried making your own and throwing in the air fryer?

Just so you know steve...your killing me! Love the pizza, looks great. But go back and forth, don't really need a 360, on other hand could put one to good use. But the peer pressure...aka the pic pressure of all the wonderful looking meals you guys have been turning out with them, just love it!

Ryan

Looks good!
I have seen a bunch of posts with premade crusts, have you tried making your own and throwing in the air fryer?

Thank you! We've made our own crust before. But this is the first for any pizza with the air fryer.

Just so you know steve...your killing me! Love the pizza, looks great. But go back and forth, don't really need a 360, on other hand could put one to good use. But the peer pressure...aka the pic pressure of all the wonderful looking meals you guys have been turning out with them, just love it!

Ryan

LOL, we'll convert you yet!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
I don't have that air fryer, but the one I have will do a pizza better than the kitchen stove. But for the ultimate pizza you need a kettle pizza attachment for your Weber kettle!
But yours looks pretty darn good!
Al

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky