150 gallon reverse flow trailer build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My experience has been that the temperature of the top rack depends largely on the height at which the smoke and heat exits the smoker. If you bring the stack entrance down lower the top of smoker will get hotter.

Weedeater

Reactions: dstiltz
Resized_20180717_070231_8548.jpg

Put a little fire in the box to see if would draw ok .It seemed to draw just fine

I am enjoying watching your build. Love the plate, looks good. I am working on my first build. Started with my trailer, then my fire box. About to get started with the propane tank. Looking forward to all coming together soon. Looking and learning.

Did a test cook last weekend the pit did really well . the top vent on firebox worked incredibly well had the vent shut then opened and pit drop 25* in less than 30 seconds hoping to prime the trail in a few weeks . I hope many can learn from my build

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky