120 Gal. Reverse Flow (not your normal build) "DONE"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Gary... I had fun building it... I have a blast when I use it... that's where the problem lies.. I hardly ever use it... with just me and the wife it's hard to fire it up for a small cook ...

DUDE!!! This is the coolest smoker I’ve seen yet! I’m a big fan of the ingenuity in the rat rod world. I’m collaborating a notebook of stuff like this for my build. Thank you for sharing

DUDE!!! This is the coolest smoker I’ve seen yet! I’m a big fan of the ingenuity in the rat rod world. I’m collaborating a notebook of stuff like this for my build. Thank you for sharing

Appreciate It.. It's a good attention getter... My favorite part of it is the throttle control (mounted on the steering wheel shaft)... It came on it when I bought the steering wheel... I rigged it so it opens the exhaust stack when you give it some throttle...

Wow I had no idea this thread existed. Awesome work and really cool smoker build.

Fred

"Thanks" Fred,
And I have said it in other threads... I got my inspiration from a similar build here (I'd have to dig for the thread)... I asked him if I could use his theme but in my version... His was a really cool build as well...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky