“Eggs Bubbadict”. It’s whats for breakfast.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mdboatbum

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 22, 2011
Washington, DC
5F3F9E78-6B07-4AA5-A73F-C08B7A071B8F.jpeg
4EAFD66C-2B95-4C4B-A2CF-F6E6500F143B.jpeg
Ok, sorry for the silly name, but it’s all I could come up with.

Was recently down in Saint Simons Island, GA, and came up with a twist on eggs Benedict I think y’all will enjoy.

Take a buttermilk biscuit (DO NOT use canned biscuits) and cut it in half. Top each half with about 3 ounces of smoked pulled pork you’ve crisped up in a skillet. Top that with a sunny side up egg. Top that with a bbq infused Hollandaise sauce. Just Hollandaise with a tablespoon or so of bbq sauce mixed in. Or you can just drizzle with straight bbq sauce.
For best results serve with hash browns and Bloody Marys on a porch directly on the ocean.

I gotta say, it’s pretty good.

Well that sounds like a winner to me except the bloody mary part I have tried them many times just dont care for them

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky