Your experiences with Weber igrill3

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ls1310

Original poster
Apr 20, 2020
I thought I would start a thread specific to this thermometer to attract more opinions from those who have used it. I have been leaning toward another brand just because spending nearly $100 on this thermometer is a lot when there seem to be better options out there and since I am uncertain about the Bluetooth range, but it also seems like it would be nice to just have something always attached to my Weber grill so I only have to worry about dealing with probes rather bringing out the whole unit each time. Now I see it on Amazon for $65 so it seems a little more appealing. For anyone who has used it or compared it to others, what are your thoughts? Is it reasonable to expect it to stay connected if you wander up to 50 feet away from it inside the house?

I have an igrill 3 on my Weber and just got an igrill 2 delivered today for my smoker. Checked the probes in ice water for accuracy and they are spot on. I haven't had the first issue with the range. It hasn't dropped connection yet.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky