Yoder 640 On The Way!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bgray

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 31, 2013
I ordered my 640 today!

Extra shelf, cover, and two probe ports.

It can't get here fast enough!

Congrats bgray!  Those Yoders are nice pits.  Be sure to show it off with some qview when it comes.

Red

Congrats!  Waiting on mine as well.
Just curious - when did you order, and when do you expect it?

I ordered mine on Thursday the 20th.  They said shipping sometime next week, and then a week to get to me.

I order my YS640 on 3/3 received an email that is was shipped on 3/5 and was delivered on 3/10.

I ordered mine with the standard cart, probe port, 2nd shelf and a half pallet of apple pellets.

You are going to love it, I have spares on now and doing spatchcock chickens tomorrow.

Just curious - when did you order, and when do you expect it?

I ordered mine on Thursday the 20th.  They said shipping sometime next week, and then a week to get to me.
Ordered late in the afternoon yesterday.  They are going to try and get it out Monday and then 5 days or so to delivery.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky