The long Search is over-LSG El Patron

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

buzzindsm

Original poster
Jul 27, 2015
I've owned a Masterbuilt 560 for the last few years. I loved the product it produced but the quality just wasn't there and I wanted something nicer. I consider the following LSG Pellet, Workhorse 1969, Masterbuilt 800, Old Country Gravity, RecTeq, Yoder YS 640, etc. I kept going back and forth on what I wanted. Then a few weeks ago I saw the video for the new LSG El Patron. This seemed like a good option for me so I put in the order and was the 6th person to order one. Hopefully it will be shipped in the next couple of weeks.

Very interesting. The design appears to be well thought out. The video on their site does a good job explaining all of the features. Looking forward to see your comments and the first smoke with it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky