wife thinks I'm megalomaniac...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dernektambura

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario...
Wife says that I am megalomaniac in manic state of grandiose....
To me, it's perfectly good looking cold cellar ceiling.
20141205_203703.jpg

Last edited:
What is she talking about??

All I see is someone planning ahead.
For all I know, everything is possible... I might loose my focus and end up temporary dog housed in a garage.. cold cellar looks like a more appealing enviroment to suffer. . lol.. beside, it's just a step away from my second favorite spot in the basement... I am set to do my time.. . no worries... lol.. .
20181017_233905.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Great looking stash what its cured with?
Ha if she won't eat it more for you. lol

Warren
All of it cured and smoked good old fashioned way... cold smoke and air dried .. sausages, ribs, bacon and tenderloins....
here is pic from different time with bacon and smoked pork feet... excelent addition to bean pot.. in the backround, above home made vine in demijohns, are visible cappocolla and boneless ham...
20171123_230019.jpg

Nice looking drying room.

Meat check, wine check, get a breadmaker in there and some cheese and you are ready for the end of times (with electricity).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky