Who's Patricia 2??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jimr

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 20, 2008
Fountain City, Wisconsin
I got a PM from Patricia 2 and under her name was the word "banned". It was stated that she was new here and was "preaching" about Budhism(sp).
PDT_Armataz_01_16.gif
If she was banned, how did she PM me through this site?

And besides, I'm a boneeeeeefide Republican!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Patricia 2 was a SPAMMER who is now lost in cyberspace. If you have a PM please forward it to the Admin or Mod staff. What was the date it was sent?

The reason you received it was because she was banned after she sent out all the pms. The Spam filters don't remove the pms, only the posts.

Just delete it and forget it.

I dont want this to be a spam site and have no comment on the political aspects of this subject.

I thought I deleted the PM but I still have it. Who do I address the PM to if I forward it to Admin or Mod staff? OOPS........... never mind

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky