What is up with the Reply counter?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I don't know if this helps or not, but the side bar to the right where it shows the Hot Threads has the correct replies number, but the main forum threads box is where the replies number is off. Seems to be resetting daily...only 1-2 replies on most threads. This is on all the new background colors....not doing this on SMF Classic.

indaswamp indaswamp

We can’t seem to replicate this issue… Do you have any way of logging in on a different computer and seeing if the same issue is there?

I am trying to establish if this is an account level issue or a device issue.

indaswamp indaswamp

We can’t seem to replicate this issue… Do you have any way of logging in on a different computer and seeing if the same issue is there?

I am trying to establish if this is an account level issue or a device issue.
Thanks for checking this out. I don't seem to have that issue when I log in on my phone so it must be my device.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky