What are you smoking for the Big Games tomorrow?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

seaham358

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 18, 2007
Hyde Park, NY
I'm not sure what I'm gonna do yet??
I want to smoke some Ribs or a Pork loin, or even some burgers. But I am feeling lazy and may just pick up some pizza and wings to toss in the oven..
icon_frown.gif

even tho its 7 below at the moment........doing a butt today....for tomorrow
then tomorrow, smoking a couple bloomin onions, and several diff. styles of abts......

To be honest, I'm not really smokin', I'm cookin'. I'm starting a 3 part series on Adobo Taste Testing on pork shoulders. The reason I chose not to smoke, this is my way of controlling taste. Skip (Pescadero) inspired me on this test.

bloomin onions sounds good with abt's n beeeeeeeeeeeeer but how do ya make a bloomin onion on the smoker.

i have the cutter from a kit...........going to slice em open, then smoke.......then either drizzle garlic butter over em and foil........OR maybe batter em up and deep fat fry em up
i have two.......a yellow and a white........decisions decisions

I have pinto's soaked-ham bone from new years simmering,took a chub of canadian bacon out,to add later.Were fixin to hit the store& get a mess of wings to smoke,make hot and other-prolly a veggie tray.

My 2 cents is its -4 here with -25 windchill and no windbreak. I'm gonna sit on my couch with beer and order pizza or make some chilli. Go Pack Go
icon_razz.gif

its 3 degree's now........i made a windbreak.......heeheheh

butts at 142 now.........been on for 3.5 hours..........luckily the wind isn't as bad as it was yesterday, thank god, when i was "COLD" smoking.......hehehe

We'll be doing 2 racks of ribs, no butt this weekend. Going to try my hand at Dutch's Magogany Loin, hopefully all will end well. Not looking forward to being up most of the night smoking to get that loin done...Sure am looking forward to eating it
rolleyes.gif

The wife made the choice... She wants Planet wings and some Pizza..

So no smoking for me!!

So all I have to do is drive to the store for a Frozen Pizza and stop at Planet Wings after that, then it time for some Cold Ones :)

i'm thinken bloomin onions beer battered and fried along with beeeeeeeeeer some buffelo wings and beeeeeeeeeeeeeer curley fries and beeeeeeeeeeeer abt's n beeeeeeeeeeeeeer then have a cold one or two and think about what to smoke for big game day pats & chargers
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

oh wow dude one to many just thinken bout all this food stuff what i should of stated was chargers & packers guess i'll have a cold one and think.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky