What are you paying for gasoline?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sure... rub it in. Haha
I paid $3.35 for regular for my truck. :emoji_cry:

EDIT: I need to get my eyes checked. I read $1.93 per gallon.

Last edited:
I haven't seen prices like those in California, but supposedly WA state is still the highest average.
I just came back from filling my tank at a Fred Meyer store (owned by Kroger) because I had a 20-cent fuel discount that I had use up by today.
The sign overhead advertised regular for $4.79 gal. When I got to the pump it was actually $4.89! I spoke to the employee inside the kiosk, and she just shrugged and said, "We don't do the signs." Such great customer service. :emoji_rage:
That's BS. It's their freaking sign, and they are responsible for what it says. There is this thing called "Truth in advertising". They need to get their asses sued for that crap.

How much? Too damned much… and it doesn’t have to be! But sure tired of this inflation! People need to understand… when gas goes up…. EVERYTHING goes up! Should be obvious… but… 🤷🏼‍♂️

Just an ol rednecks perspective!

Reactions: 6GRILLZNTN
Around $3.20/gal. for regular, $4.00 for diesel here. Just drove to Kentucky and back and gas was about the same in Kentucky, but filled up in Tennessee for $3.12. North Carolina is 40¢-50¢ higher.

That's BS. It's their freaking sign, and they are responsible for what it says. There is this thing called "Truth in advertising". They need to get their asses sued for that crap.
Hah! Yeah, I drove by the next day and they had changed the sign. It was now raised $4.93!

gas_prices02.jpg

$3.63 today in lower NH, Costco was the same on Long Island last week as well but reg stations down here $.30 more.....no politics but...:emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

Local Costco regular is currently $5.39. Local Chevron is $6.35

Sacramento suburb. I got back from a Costco gas run 20 minutes ago. The stations I passed on the way there ranged from $5.89 to $6.69 / gal for regular, not including the 10-20 cent / gal markup for using a credit or debit card.

Costco was $5.29 / gal, no markup.

• Wow
Reactions: gmc2003
$4.15 for diesel awhile ago ..... $4.05/gal with the discount Meijer offers with their card

Sacramento suburb. I got back from a Costco gas run 20 minutes ago. The stations I passed on the way there ranged from $5.89 to $6.69 / gal for regular, not including the 10-20 cent / gal markup for using a credit or debit card.

Costco was $5.29 / gal, no markup.
Wow getting charged 10-20 cents for using a credit card. I haven't seen that in 25 yrs or so.

Chris

Most every place I've seen in michigan charges +$.10 for credit/debit card use. Kroger is the only spot that I've seen that doesn't upcharge for cc/dc use.

So we recently were the recipients of some unwelcome news. Washington state now has the highest gas prices in the nation, surpassing even California and Hawaii. If the high state taxes on fuel weren't bad enough, the Guv pushed through an extra carbon-pricing program to "punish" the oil industry for climate change. But guess who it really punishes? They say it's added an extra $.30-$.50 per gallon.

I saw a Shell station yesterday at $5.24 a gallon. The cheapest I could find was $4.69 at Costco. My daughter bought an EV, and it's fine for putting around town. But I'm still not giving up my 2016, 5.7 ltr Hemi Dodge Challenger R/T.
View attachment 668688
We're hanging around $3.50 with multiple gas mouths to feed.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky