West Michigan Rookie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rabbit23

Original poster
Aug 3, 2011
Hi everyone, rookie here, completely green to smoking food. My fiance and I were in the market for a new grill and we came across the Brinkmann gas grill/smoker combo. I've always been interested in smoking just never found the time, so I picked up the grill and killed 2 birds with 1 stone. I don't plan on doing anything crazy anytime soon like whole hog considering the small smoking area, but I think this will be a great way to get my feet wet and possibly upgrade once I have some experience. (any pointers for a propane smoker will be greatly appreciated). My first test will be a 2.5 lb pork tenderloin tomorrow night. Wish me luck!

welcome1.gif
   Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to  your first qview. 
icon14.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky