Well done Tri tip!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 31, 2014
Michigan
Well not quite but this one got away from me for sure! Thankfully we were still able to eat it.

Now I can add the pics! The options were not coming up on my iPad?

This was just a straight grill not enough time for a R/S. The worst part they raised the price to $10.99# up from $7.99# about 2 weeks ago.:devil:

Yikes on the price! Last week at Costco I paid $8.99. I only went there because I didn't have time to get to Cash and Carry. Bulk Tri tip there is still $4.45 per pound.

From the looks of it there's still some red in there! Looks edible to me!

Last edited:
Yikes on the price! Last week at Costco I paid $8.99. I only went there because I didn't have time to get to Cash and Carry. Bulk Tri tip there is still $4.45 per pound.

From the looks of it there's still some red in there! Looks edible to me!

At 4.45# that's awesome!! It was still good just not great! But stuff happens!

Glad ya could still eat it!  They raised the price here to over 10 bucks a pound!  Right after my first tri tip got me hooked!

Mike

Glad ya could still eat it!  They raised the price here to over 10 bucks a pound!  Right after my first tri tip got me hooked!

Mike

That sucks one then they raised the price, I was paying $9.99 then found them for $7.99 and now there $10.99! Must be a summer thing, now I might as well get a brisket if time allows.Thumbs Up

Looks pretty tasty

Gary

Thx Gary, it was edible not by much. The tasty redskins were the star of the show the wife made them. Boiled smushed topped with butter and seasonings then cheese and broiled, next time I'll think to pull some smoked cheese to top them with and green onion?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky