WEBER SMOKEY MOUNTAIN 22.5 SMOKER - ANY YEAR END PRICE DROPS?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 1, 2019
Southeast Mississippi
I have done a ton of research on the WSM and I will be purchasing the 22.5 in the next few weeks. There are several mods that will make the WSM even better and I have researched them as well. Definitely a few that I will do. Everyone on the internet sells them for minimum $439.00. Found none less than that and I will pay that price however, I wanted to reach out to the group to see if the price will decrease during Holiday or year end sales. Many grills and smokers are reduced during this time of year but just not sure about the WSM. Gonna purchase one either way however, less is always good. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks
Hawg

About the only "deal" I've seen from retailers is on floor models they want to replace, or to free up floor space for more seasonable product. Usually those deals are in late August thru September, but you never know. Black Friday is around the corner. If you are a veteran, Lowes has a standing discount.

About the only "deal" I've seen from retailers is on floor models they want to replace, or to free up floor space for more seasonable product. Usually those deals are in late August thru September, but you never know. Black Friday is around the corner. If you are a veteran, Lowes has a standing discount.
Thank you. I will be checking the internet for possible Black Friday deal but I suspect I would be very lucky to find one on sale. Hey, but you never know.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky