Weber has new Master Touch 26

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I wish they'd offer the 26" kettle with the daisy wheels instead of the one touch.

Chris

Reactions: JIMSMOKES
what are daisy wheels? they should make the 26 with side tables like a performer.
Daisy wheels are older style vents. They still use them on them on the WSM. For me it was easier to control the airflow and temps. A table would be a nice addition also, but I could only imagine the price they would want.

1702398411058.png

\

Chris

I'd like to have that. Have you ever seen the Weber Ranch 37" Kettle? There was one near me barely used but they wanted $1200. Just couldn't rationalize that.
Screenshot_20231212-122701~2.png

Misplaced Nebraskan Misplaced Nebraskan has one. He was a really nice guy, and I knew I'd remember.

Here's one of his pics. That's a 26" grate on top of the ranch grate!!! WOW
1702407230761.png

A bacon wrapped alligator again pic courteous of Displace Nebraskan.

1702407536459.png

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky