Tornadoes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Memphis area with just Thunderstorms predicted.....But that can change in a minute down here. You guys stay safe where ever you are.

Jim

Reactions: DieselTech
Looks like we have storms and rain for the next 9 straight days in NE OH. Not a good prognosis but considering I buried my mower to the deck a couple days ago. Probably be two weeks or more before I'll be able to get it out. If that's the worst that come out of the storms I can live with it.

Looks like we have storms and rain for the next 9 straight days in NE OH. Not a good prognosis but considering I buried my mower to the deck a couple days ago. Probably be two weeks or more before I'll be able to get it out. If that's the worst that come out of the storms I can live with it.
Yeah the grass in my backyard (grows faster than the front) finally got dry enough to cut. Son was gonna get it knocked out when he got home from school. Of course, it started raining again about an hour before he got home. Wasnt supposed to start til later in the evening. Hoping we dont lose Zeke the Wonderdog in there before its dry enough to cut again!

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky