Today is an awesome day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scarbelly

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 26, 2009
Our son has been working his way up thru the ranks of the education system for several years.  As a UCSB  grad he was recruited by LAUSD to be the chemistry teacher at Los Angeles High School. On his second year without a credential he was the most tenured Chemistry instructor in the school.  He went to night school and got his credential then finished up with a Masters in administration. He has served as the most popular dean ever to work at Taft HS in LA for the last 3 years. He just landed his first job as a VP today and we could not be more proud of him. Sooooo excited for him and his career 

CONGRATULATIONS Gary! And to your son MORE!

I'm sure you are a very proud Poppa!!!

Very Cool, great feeling when your kids are successful. Congrats to all...JJ

sounds great  nothing like success for our kids to make us know we  did a good job,,,      I guess you don't have to worry about him moving back home

Thanks for all the nice comments. Mom and I are proud of him, but like we told him, this is your accomplishment and you should be proud. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky